Aerosmith cover tune "Last Child"

Not bad --- excellent guitars. Vocals harmonies are good.
Lead vocals are good, but not Steven Tyler. Had to compare.

That was the first song from ROCKS that I liked. AND I bought the album the first day it came out --- after TOYS IN THE ATTIC we wanted more 'smith

TRIVIA - Brad Whitford plays th lead guitar solo

Another thing about this song, they never play the rhythm guitars the same way every time. Go ahead, checks your aero-boots.

Definitely a cool version ocnor.

Vocals brings forth the Steven Tyler style quite nicley.

Guitars are spot on.....

Drums are nice and snappy.

This brings back some sweet emotions ( :D ) from my yesterdays.....

:D :) :D :)

Really cool Ocnor....nioce tones. I like the vox just fine, but I'd love to hear you just let it fly....I've heard you do some grungier vox, and that might really be cool here. Just a thought... :D

Fun listen though man...Nice job. :cool:

dont know the original, but it sounds like something aerosmith would do, so you did really good in that regard. guitars sound awesome. really awesome. and youve got balls taking on a steven tyler vocal, but you pulled it off very well. my only nitpick is the drums seem kind of loud and mechanical on my end end. maybe drop em back a tad. but other than that, its great. really good job. :)

Very cool. I agree with Greg. Since the drums are a machine and a little mechanical, I'd drop them a little bit. Besides that, maybe the vocals are also a bit loud or maybe it's just I like the guitars so much, I wish they were louder. Not an easy song to sing, so you got bigger balls than I for taking it on. Great tune.

Back