Advice on selling my CD in bulk?

Drummerbones

After moving as many as I could over the past couple of years, I have about 800 CD's left. Have any of you ever worked with a company that will buy them in bulk, say for $1 each or so? I figure I could get rid of them and break even and let someone else make the profit. I just want them out of my studio at this point. :rolleyes: Thanks

After moving as many as I could over the past couple of years, I have about 800 CD's left. Have any of you ever worked with a company that will buy them in bulk, say for $1 each or so? I figure I could get rid of them and break even and let someone else make the profit. I just want them out of my studio at this point. :rolleyes: Thanks

Have you considered going to a local music store in your area and asking them? Or maybe not even that. Maybe a gas station or small mom and pop restaurant that sells "souvenirs".

Just a thought.

Whoever buys them needs to be sure they're going to be able to sell them for more. You need to convince somebody that people are going to come in and buy that CD, preferably about 800 of them over the next six months or so. :eek:

Whoever buys them needs to be sure they're going to be able to sell them for more. You need to convince somebody that people are going to come in and buy that CD, preferably about 800 of them over the next six months or so. :eek:

Indeed. My first band in high school gave the local guitar shop 10 copies of our debut cassette in 1993, and 9 copies were handed gleefully back to me upon visiting 10 years later...

Back