advice on selling a soundcraft 760

tapeboy

I'm sure if I lived in another part of the world, I could easily sell my beautiful soundcraft 24 track 1" tape recorder as is BUT I live in digital Denmark!

It stopped working, I'm shure its an electrical fault as it looks like almost new inside and I just don't have the wear with all or skills to put it right.

I'm thinking about selling the heads and soundcards for example as seperates tas I can't imagine anyone would want to ship a non-working machine to other parts of the world (?!?) as it weighs in at 187 KG shipping weight. I've got the original manual, calibration tape, super expensive neutrik cables (24 in and 24 out) plus a few, 'little recorded' on 2" tapes. And of course the remote control.

What do you think everyone? Thanks - Leonard

Still have these spare parts?

I know you posted this years ago, but just wondering if you still have some of these parts? Looking for the Remote Control for the 760, as well as the 24 in/out cables. I only have the main unit (long story, got it from someone who was moving and didn't want to deal with it!)

I'm sure if I lived in another part of the world, I could easily sell my beautiful soundcraft 24 track 1" tape recorder as is BUT I live in digital Denmark!

It stopped working, I'm shure its an electrical fault as it looks like almost new inside and I just don't have the wear with all or skills to put it right.

I'm thinking about selling the heads and soundcards for example as seperates tas I can't imagine anyone would want to ship a non-working machine to other parts of the world (?!?) as it weighs in at 187 KG shipping weight. I've got the original manual, calibration tape, super expensive neutrik cables (24 in and 24 out) plus a few, 'little recorded' on 2" tapes. And of course the remote control.

What do you think everyone? Thanks - Leonard

I know

Seeing that he last posted on these forums back in May of 2007.....I wouldn't wait too long for his reply to your question. :)

Back