Advice Needed

BlueFlame

I have a few questions that I am sure you guys can awnser for me.

1) I am running FL 5 to make beats and I am creating Dirty South music. I just cant seem to get some of the right sounds I want....especially bass's. I was wondeing what are some good kits or programs to expand my sounds. I have heard great things about the K Noize Pollution kits and if this is true Red Kross hit me up playa.

2) On crunk songs you all know how they get the aayyee or heyyy goin repetitively throughout the song. Well I was just wodering how that is done.....is it by recording someone saying it and then throwing it in....b/c it seems to sound like it has some sort of effect on it.

3) Can you add a mixer to a firebox/ and doesnt the firebox have built in pre-amps.

4) What is the difference in Active Monitors/ and the other.

BlueFlame said:
I have a few questions that I am sure you guys can awnser for me.

1) I am running FL 5 to make beats and I am creating Dirty South music. I just cant seem to get some of the right sounds I want....especially bass's. I was wondeing what are some good kits or programs to expand my sounds. I have heard great things about the K Noize Pollution kits and if this is true Red Kross hit me up playa.

2) On crunk songs you all know how they get the aayyee or heyyy goin repetitively throughout the song. Well I was just wodering how that is done.....is it by recording someone saying it and then throwing it in....b/c it seems to sound like it has some sort of effect on it.

3) Can you add a mixer to a firebox/ and doesnt the firebox have built in pre-amps.

4) What is the difference in Active Monitors/ and the other.

1) I'm not into FL, but it has support for VSTi so tweak some knobs on the Novation bass station to get what you're looking for.

2)To fatten things up you record say 8-16 bars of it multiple times, 4 times. Then you spread it over the stereofield to get it a hell of alot fatter and make it seem like it's a lot of people. More people more fiya! You need to compress the channels correct though, but that's a whole different subject all together.

3)You can add it...just go easy on the amp...You're better of going with some sort of combo though...

4) Active speakers = Built in amp and that kinda leaves just on answer to the remaining sort hehe

-Nito

Back