Advice, Info

shuasetter

Epiphone Pes Lawl
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/msg/1541699176.html

Any information, thoughts, on this?

Edit: So you don't have to go through the laborious process of clicking:

This is a Palomino V16, single channel 15-watt Class A/B, all tube guitar amp. One channel with controls for volume, gain, treble, middle, bass, and reverb. This amp is a little monster, with a big Celestion 12" speaker in a very classy beige Tolex cabinet with gold-tone knobs. Great amp for quick jam sessions, studio recording, or easy practice. Gain goes from blues crunch to hard rock with ease. With a slight boost in front of it, you get hell-on-earth. Clean, and in excellent condition. Selling it to make space for bigger amp. They now sell these in black cabinets as Crate V1512.

Yours for $175.00

Last edited:
If he's local go check it out, see if you like the tone. I played a V8 and really dug it. But I'm also no gear head. I'm not sure how it would stack up wise in a blind tone test against some others. But as far as the price alone goes . . . . it's a helluva deal (considering it really works and is in good condition.) Guitar Center has a few in their used inventory and the cheapest they are selling for is $289 all the way up to $379, so $175 is a nice price. In short, go try it, but on price alone, it's a good deal.

Get it. That may be the US version. I have the ROC version, which is still a very good amp, and an awesome bargain. This could be your 'new' recording amplifier.

Back