ADVERTIZING on homerecording.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manor Music

I have been trying to reach the head honchos at this site to inquire about advertising....not getting any answers...I sent a few requests to the webmaster...I guess he/she is too busy or not checking their mail. My company sells guitar parts and accessories and also sells acoustic foam...used in "recording studios".
Anybody with answers or suggestions please hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they're debating whether or not they want to stoop so low as to let someone advertise for "acoustic foam". :D

Hi,
Someone reported your post so admin will certainly see it now.
It may take a day or two, however.

In the mean time, I've removed the image and link from your OP.

Thanks.

Thanks for replying...at least someone is awake here at your site...I have been away for a long time...come back and see the same sour attitudes and sarcasm...maybe you are right and I don't want to advertise here?

Thanks for replying...at least someone is awake here at your site...I have been away for a long time...come back and see the same sour attitudes and sarcasm...maybe you are right and I don't want to advertise here?
Loosen up, Sally. I was just ribbing you. If you can sell "acoustic foam" with a clear conscience, you should be able to take a little criticism. I'm sure this site will survive with or without your advertising money, so nobody really cares if you pedal your crap here or not.

"Acoustic foam". :laughings:

Aye, right enough. I'm not paid to sleep.

Loosen up, Sally. I was just ribbing you. If you can sell "acoustic foam" with a clear conscience, you should be able to take a little criticism. I'm sure this site will survive with or without your advertising money, so nobody really cares if you pedal your crap here or not.

"Acoustic foam". :laughings:

RAMI's ego is so huge that even Einstein can't help him understand, just let him feel well by judging and thinking he's above others, it's not hurting you letting him live in his little own fantasy world ;)

By the way, he's not a moderator here or something like that so excuse his attitude, he's giving a wrong impression about the forum and the mods here, I've had a cool experience with one of the mods here.
I know that he's been more active than mods and it's hard to believe that he's not actually running the forum, like he believes lol, but it's true, he doesn't.

He's really good at raising his post count though with 3-word-replies, pretty often, got to give him that.

Send a private PM to this mod I've had a conversation with him before, so I know he's active, not sure about others though. Cheers

Not sure Rami's original jest was worthy of this kind of opine, but some days it doesn't help to have a sense of humor around here...

Obviously though, if the OP was reported, someone has an interesting attitude...oh, I guess Steen edited out what was reported...never mind.

First of all, just to be clear, I was just joking about the "stoop so low as to let someone advertise for "acoustic foam". I figured that someone that knows enough about acoustics to sell acoustic products would know how useless foam is, so they should expect some ribbing on it, at the very least. If they don't know how useless it is, then they shouldn't be in the acoustic products business because it shows they know nothing about acoustics.

But I also remember this guy from when he used to post here. He was the biggest whiner....about EVERYTHING. He posted many horrible sounding recordings in the MP3 Clinic and then started calling everyone a bunch of elitist snobs, and generally crying about the critiques he was getting. So, basically, I'm not surprised he still has a chip on his shoulder. Whining is part of his DNA.

RAMI's ego is so huge that even Einstein can't help him understand, just let him feel well by judging and thinking he's above others, it's not hurting you letting him live in his little own fantasy world ;)

Seemed like a harmless enough, funny, comment.

Send a private PM to this mod I've had a conversation with him before, so I know he's active, not sure about others though. Cheers

I'm active...
Not that Jimmy isn't great people. ;)

By the way, he's not a moderator here or something like that so excuse his attitude, he's giving a wrong impression about the forum and the mods here, I've had a cool experience with one of the mods here.
I know that he's been more active than mods and it's hard to believe that he's not actually running the forum, like he believes lol, but it's true, he doesn't.

Another whiner. You two little babies belong together. I guess I really hurt your feelings when I called you out for being a passive-aggressive wind bag. You're still losing sleep over it. I don't think I'm above anyone. But I can spot an incompetent little child like you from miles away. You're just upset that I can see through your bullshit.

So, tell me, Pachiallis, you genius, do you think "acoustic foam" is useful??? Please share your phony wisdom with us, Mr. Wingbag.

Seemed like a harmless enough, funny, comment.

I'm active...
Not that Jimmy isn't great people. ;)

Sure you are :) But I had a private conversation with Jimmy and I want to "promote" (well not the best word here but I am sure you get what I mean) a solution that it's worked for me personally.

Not saying anything bad for you, sorry if I offended you man

---------- Update ----------

Another whiner. You two little babies belong together. I guess I really hurt your feelings when I called you out for being a passive-aggressive wind bag. You're still losing sleep over it. I don't think I'm above anyone. But I can spot an incompetent little child like you from miles away. You're just upset that I can see through your bullshit.

So, tell me, Pachiallis, you genius, do you think "acoustic foam" is useful??? Please share your phony wisdom with us, Mr. Wingbag.

Do you ever log out? :D You replied to me in 2 seconds, Jesus, get a life.

Sure you are :) But I had a private conversation with Jimmy and I want to "promote" (well not the best word here but I am sure you get what I mean) a solution that it's worked for me personally.

Not saying anything bad for you, sorry if I offended you man

Not offended in the least. Just 'introducing' myself. ;)

Do you ever log out? :D You replied to me in 2 seconds, Jesus, get a life.
HAHAHAH! So did you, genius. LOL. :laughings:

Like many people, I get e-mail notification as soon as someone replies to a message. If I'm sitting at my computer, it takes me 2 seconds to read comments. Even whiny little comments from whiny little babies like you.

You just keep putting your foot in your mouth, don't you? :D

Obviously though, if the OP was reported, someone has an interesting attitude...oh, I guess Steen edited out what was reported...never mind.
I reported it, but it wasn't a "report". I reported it saying "Someone answer this guy...." since it seemed he was complaining that he wasn't getting an answer. I was actually being helpful regardless of what I think about "acoustic foam".

I reported it, but it wasn't a "report". I reported it saying "Someone answer this guy...." since it seemed he was complaining that he wasn't getting an answer. I was actually being helpful regardless of what I think about "acoustic foam".

'nuff said.

No, I didn't edit anything out.

As RAMI says, the was post reported to get admin/mod attention in order to answer the OP.
That happens a lot and it's very useful.

FWIW, RAMI wasn't the only one.

Hehe...I love this place. Even phonies like Pachiallis make it fun. :D

(By the way, I see you lurking in this thread, Patchiallis. Don't you ever log out? Get a life. ) :laughings:

Omg RAMI jesus grow up.

You're trying to make me feel bad with high-school comments ffs.
Just because someone is saying something negative about you, maybe he wants to show you something that you really are sometimes?

If you think I am getting mad and that makes you feel well, pff ok I am getting really mad I can't sleep at nights as you said.
Does that make you feel better? If it does, then I can try acting like I really can't sleep at nights cause of you.

It's not great to think you're always right, you will suffer a lot in life, I used to do that and I suffered, I hope you stop doing it, for your own good.
Just because someone is attacking you in a way like I do, it does not mean I am butthurt or something. That's an excuse your huge ego is creating to satisfy its needs.

See? I've got no problem to tell that I suck sometimes and that I was wrong sometimes.

Maybe you can try thinking "why is he - or someone else - attacking me? maybe I was a really douche and i couldnt see it" but you always keep thinking "damn i got this yeah I am so great he's mad yay! There's no other reason he should keep replying!!".

Ok, this is not a psychological forum though, so I will stop at this post. But please stop thinking that if more than 1 person that's against you are something like a team or something like that.
Out of every post that people agreed with me your responses are something like: "you 2 guys have something common " yes we do have something in common , seeing something bad about you that you can't see.

It really can't happen for every single person out there in the internet that agrees with me to "have something in common with me". No man I don't know him, no I didn't talk with him before so we can make you
feel bad or something like that. Lower your defenses and accept the fact that sometimes you're a douche, it's not bad if you re-think it and be a better person later. And it's not bad to be a douche, I've been a douche, everyone's been in some time of their life.

The bad stuff starts when you're growing in age and not growing up. I even sent you a private message some months ago to just let go of your disfavor of me and you acted like a douche again.

Anyway, I've written all this cause I may help you in a way, if you think again "omg he's so butthurt YAY" behind your screen, then I give up, at least I tried for one last time. See ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back