Adobe Audition Manual?

ljgmsun

Does anyone know where I can download the full adobe audition manual? I tried looking on the adobe website, but I only found the really basic tutorials in their support section.

When I changed over [I refuse to say, "upgraded"] to Adobe Audition I wanted to print off the manual as I had with Cool Edit Pro 2.0. Adobe seems to think that the manual is a BAD THING to kept out of the hands of consumers! In fact I sent them a long email to the effect that, when I need to look something up I am in the middle of a session and that's a crappy time to hook up the old DSL adapter and log onto their website and find my serial number...they have yet to reply (but I've only given them a year or so). Maybe you can print it a page at a time (which I ended up doing with CEP) but it is VERY long (300+ pp). A better plan is to get "Audio Editing With Cool Edit Pro" by Robert Riley -- everything in the manual is in there, along with tips Syntrillium didn't figure out. It's about $30 from Amazon.com.

yes i must say that i have not had the best of serivce with adobe... i I will definately check that book out though.. thanks for the heads up

I bought the boxed version of CEP 2, which came with the printed manual, it is exactly the same as the help files in the program itself, word for word..

So you actually already have it.

Yes, the good ol days of free documentation! When I bought CEP 1.2 many years ago you could email them and Syntrillium would send a free paper manual. =sigh= But I downloaded 2.0 and they had come to their senses by then so I ended up printing the manual off the website. Your point about "Help" is well taken but some of us old guys feel like we have to have a book in our hands.

Back