Adobe Audition 1.5 ---> 2.0 some effect dissapear?

warlock110

i just recently update the thing, and surprise some of the old effect i use is now no longer available, i can probably recreate it if i remember the setting, can't believe Adobe is pull stuff like this. They also have some new settings but i'm so used to the old one. This is crap :)

i just recently update the thing, and surprise some of the old effect i use is now no longer available, i can probably recreate it if i remember the setting, can't believe Adobe is pull stuff like this. They also have some new settings but i'm so used to the old one. This is crap :)

Just a normal reaction, but you are going to love 2,0 version.
Give it a chance and you will forget 1,5 version after a couple of months and you’ll never wish to get back to it. I promise you.
This update is a big jump. That’s why you’ll need longer time to get know everything about it.
I recommend to screens.

Just a normal reaction, but you are going to love 2,0 version.
Give it a chance and you will forget 1,5 version after a couple of months and you’ll never wish to get back to it. I promise you.
This update is a big jump. That’s why you’ll need longer time to get know everything about it.
I recommend to screens.

I like the new version better no doubt, just that i missed some of the old effect settings :)

Back