Addicted to n-track...

hokypokynose

I've been toyin around with different downloaded(illegal) multitrack programs for a couple of months now, and I've had no success in finding one that I liked and could rely on, let alone one that I would be willing to spend 300+ dollars for. I downloaded n-track and I went through the menus, recorded a little bit(although it was on my laptop which only has a crap little mic at the top of the screen). From what I saw and heard, I was very impressed. I was able to clean up quite a bit of noise that the notebook mic made, and I was pretty happy with the eq. The transparency thing was quite impressing. I was also suprised that any plugs came with for such a cheap program(and running the shareware at that).

I'm quite suprised more people don't use this. Now I'm waiting for some money to arrive so I can purchase a registration.

Sorry about this thread, it's just I'm excited I finally found a solution to my illegality and unreliability woes.

Yeah, I've tried Nuendo and Vegas, and didn't like either of them as much as n-Track.

It's funny, you'd expect a great deal more quality if you're spending $300+ for software...but you still run into the same crappy problems.

Slackmaster 2000

Well, now I'm not only addicted, but stuck with it. I registered it for 24 bit and I was experiencing some severe playback problems with my ASIO drivers, and nothing but ASIO would even record. I attributed it to a severe case of Win-rot and reformated my program drive, therefore losing all my plugins and all other multitrack programs. So now all I have is n-Track. I'm putting the learning curve on the fast track and am having a great time with the program(no more problems). Gotta love it!

Back