ADAT Elco Snakes

giles117

I have 4 ADAT Elco to TRS 1/4" Snakes and 3 ELCO to XLR Snakes

I am willing to part with these for $50.00 Each Shipping included. US Only., International shipping will have to rated.

These are in excellent condition. They were used on an install. Have not used since I sold all my ADAT's (well not all of them. LOL But I barely use the one XT20 I kept, just for xfers now.)

Update. 3 Elco to 1/4" Cables Left, 3 - Elco to XLR Cables Left

These are not Molded Cables. These have Switchcraft Ends on them and Use Belden Wire.

These were built for me By Pro-Co

snake

Hi,
it might be to early to say right now but I feel I should post some sort of update.
Paid for a snake from giles that he said he would send as soon as the payment posted.

Posted payment last saturday, he changed shipping price so we split difference, and I paid the difference on monday all with emails telling him what I had done.

After money was sent by me and received by him email replies from him dried up

I did get one today saying he would post tommorrow and that he did not
check for my payment ( the difference ), he is to busy today to post even though he says he lives near a 24 hour post office.

Like I say im just updating whats going on in case anyone might be interested in buying any items from giles. This might all be on the up and up yet but right now hes not living up to his emails and I just dodnt want people to be stung.

If im wrong I will post a full apology but what do people expect if they say stuff and dont do it.

Thx

snake

Hi, Just an update.
Got an email saying he tried to send but they told him that they could not send to po box in canada so I called USPS who actually have no problem sending parcels to po boxs in Canada.

Gave alternate address and no asnswer since although hes been on this forum.

Im wondering why no one has said anything, good or bad , on this thread. I see other threads about things like this with lots of feedback.
Whats with that?

Thx

Well seeing as this is public I guess I should respond to this publicly

1st. Lets keep the facts straight.

I erred in attempting to get an online postage quote when quoting you a revised price based on international shipment.
That was my error as i have not done international shipping since I worked in a corporate office 8 years ago, and then we used Fed-Ex.

When I went to the PO the day you paid for your item I realized shipping would run me $10.00 more than I anticipated. well I am in business. I Pay paypal fees and other fees, too many fees, I dont make any money. so I chose to ship an alternate cheaper method for me, however you stated that this would caus e aproblem for you. We negotiated and you offered to spilt the differnec in the additional shipping cost. I Agreed. 3 days later I find that you did paypal me the diff, even though you indicated you would mail it. Sorry I dont hawk my paypal acct unless i am knowingly expecting funds or buying an item.

So when I found the additional shipping payment I proceed to the Post office.

Now here is your error and possibly the error of the person you spoke with at USPS. and I will quote from their website and you can verify this yourself.

I was told no shipping express mail to PO Boxes.

and here is the quote:

3. Express Mail shipments must have a street address. Post office box addresses should not be used. A local telephone number for addressee should be provided if possible.
Areas Served: All

http://ircalc.usps.gov/Express_Mail/Canada.htm

This backed the claim the girl at the counter gave me. So I emailed you Friday requesting a street address.

Unfortunately... This was my next error, I failed to inform you that I actually am a REAL sound engineer who travels mixing concerts as well as being a Studio guy at the House.

I went out of town last weekend for a few shows.

My hotel had free internet access so I used it to my advantage. I Don't however check my email on the road as I don't have a laptop and was using the Hotels computer. So I might miss a few things. Especially with them wanting to charge me .50 cents per minute over 20 minutes of computer use.

Well I have returned from my travels and I see me getting blasted publically. Guess what. Paypal has my correct Phone Number. Did you try calling me 1st?

Anyway, Your pkg will get shipped in the morning when I have had a chance to go to the bank. Sorry for this inconvenience. I am not a known international shipper and sometimes stuff falls through the cracks.

Many apologies for my errors in this matter. this was not an intentional thing.

But I was expecting you to respond to the need for a new address last week before I left town, not this week ... 3 days after I emailed you telling you they would not ship to a PO box.

Thanks and Peace.

snake

Hi,
the info was for people who may/may be considering dealing with you.
As for me and you well......I feel im in the process of being ripped of by you and didnt want anyone else to get ripped off. If anyone is concerned/involved etc i will spell out the details of what happened but im to bored and tired with this to do it here. Anyone whos interested can email me and ill give them my side.

This is just my side after all. You have my money, then some more money cause
you fucked up with your shipping quote and I have only your assurances that amount to ........you having my money, and then some more money and me having nothing.

Your main priority at this point seems to be sending me emails.
How about sending me what I paid for.
And quit compalining about money when you have mine already.

Id say thx but ....thx for what.

And I can understand where you are coming from. My express point of giving a condensed version of the FACTS not my opinion but THE FACTS. was simply due to the fact that you dragged an irritation with me that could easily be resolved wihtout you taking it to a public arena.

As I stated, Paypal has my correct Phone Number. Did you dial it at any time. NO you did not. As I explained when I travel, I dont check Emails, so when I get back, most times I have upwards of 700+ emails that I have to crawl through. As I stated Yes I erred with the Shipping quote. Also, Please refrain from Cussing at me as I have not used any foul or perverse language in any of my communications with you. it is quite unneccessary. As I stated Your Item will be shipped in the AM. And I will be more than happy to PUBLICLY place your tracking number in this thread for all to see and trace.

This could have been handled by a simple fone call if you felt I was avoiding you. Peace.

Yeah it beats being a Sadducee. Or maybe it's better to be one cuz they dont believe in the Resurrection of the dead. :)

Man I gotta work on that curt tongue of mine. Anyway catch you in the AM. Later

In other words, let this die. if i dont keep my word tommorrow drag me through the mud and if you get a product I did not describe, drag me through the mud.

Andybot

As Indicated, your Item has been shipped Global Express Mail.

Check your email for tracking #'s and Custom Label #'s

Peace

Back