Acoustic Song

mattincursive

http://www.myspace.com/allincursive

It's the only song on there. I know the recording isn't the best and there's a couple of slip ups, but I recorded it with a computer mic, so it's just meant to be a rough demo. I just would like some opinions on the singing, cause I don't do much of it and anything else you think I should change before I really take time and record it. Thanks.

hey!
the song is good but maybe ..you dont have to...but it sounds like its too low for you...you should transpose the song up..use a capo and it should be no trouble..

good songwriting

good song.
i think it has a lot of potential and i can tell you know about song structure.
let me listen to it again and see if there are any suggestions i can make, but otherwise it sounds like a solid track from a CD i would listen to.

~j.d.

Thanks you all. Yeah, it's slightly out of my range, so I might try putting on a capo and mess around with that. I'd like to hear some more suggestions. That'd be cool.

What's up man, song was awesome, don't really have much to say haha but great song... Btw add me to myspace dude! Myspace.com/bxany btw circa survive is awesome

i really like this song, and for a computer mic it sounds pretty clean. i'd love to hear it after its re-recorded on decent mics and equipment. overall i love it, the singing sounds really good to me.

Thanks to both you. I'm always a little weird about trying to sing on stuff, cause I always think it sounds terrible. Also, I added both of you on MySpace. Thanks again.

Back