Acoustic song done on a Radar 24 I'm broke but I have this song

Good tune Mike.Im having s little trouble streaming it.The bitrate is a little too big for most users on the board.....that could be the reason that this one slipped off the front page without a reply.A bitrate of 128 Kb is sufficient most of the time.The acoustics pretty good.....they sound a little sterile.Are the direct?The vocals are pretty good also.Your voice kinda reminds me of Stluice's voice.Pretty good bass tone......drums sound decent too...I really like the lead guitar stuff....excellent playing......good job man.This was easy to listen to and the mix doesnt seem to be screaming fix me...Bumpin this back to the front page!;)

Thanks for the comments. The guitars were done with neumann km-184's into a great river mp2-nv, nothing direct.

When you say you had trouble streaming it do you mean I should use a lower bit rate as in 128 instead of 320. I new at this.
Thanks, Mike.

snapper said:

When you say you had trouble streaming it do you mean I should use a lower bit rate as in 128 instead of 320. I new at this.
Thanks, Mike.

Excatly.

320 is a little too big for streaming even with my broadband connection,so I can only imagine what the dial-ups are going through with a bitrate that large.

That sounds great. All the tone are awesome, good song too. The vocals didn't have quite as much presence as they could have, but damn does that ever sound nice. Excellent tracking. The lead break really sings.

After being blown away by this I have one negetive comment, the bass is a either a little too twangy or is mixed a little too low, I can't decide, but overall this sounded great.

Yes I think your right on the bass, It's not sitting quite right. Ive tried bringing it up a little but it gets a little heavy. I think I will try a little more surgical eq. Thanks for the nice coments!
Mike.

I remember this from before. I don't remember the bass sounding this good. I liked it a bunch. Not thrilled with the lyrics, but the music is good. I like your voice.

Good job.

Back