Acoustic/alternative tune

I guess I missed the song title this morning..oops.

Wow...this is kind of cool.

Ok the drum pattern or part, whatever...it needs to go fluid in spots to show some kind of contrast to this beat. Best would be to get a reall drummer's take on the part, it has that home recording type "I just do what I can" thing goin on. The string sounds are cheeze town but their part is nice.
The song is good I think. I can hear this with a good natural drum part played with some real string sounds or even better synth ones. It would definitely be a good album filler in a complementary playorder.

Cool effects and composition.

Wow, that's really loud! Interesting textures. I would prefer a little less distortion on the vox. There are a couple of pitchy spots. The instrumental outtro is cool.

Thanks for input

I appreciate the input guys, Thanks for your time. The drums are kinda lame-straight off the keyboard, but...I hate to say it, I do what I can, he he.
Most of the time I at least use decent drum loops for tunes. Yeah the vox are distorted, but I kinda left it in just for kicks I think...trying to make it more edgy I guess. Anyway, I'll check out your stuff too. Thanks for your time. j

Not bad!

Most the fixes have already been mentioned.. I really would like to hear it at a level where the vocals don't distort..

Besides the vocals the recording is very clean.. Good job!

Back