Acer aspire 5735-4624 laptop w/16:9 in. Wide screen

jarrydee

Audiobay productions
This laptop is barely used, I used it to do some mobile recording with protools and now I dont need it..I added an extra gig of ram to make 3 gigs..

comes in original box with all of it's papperwork and booklets....windows vista home premium!!

Ships Fedex as soon as payment is made!!

$310.00+ $12.00 SHIPPING

Hey great this is the same one you sold me on Gearslutz and never sent (but took my money). Nice way to get cash!!

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/gearslutz-secondhand-gear-classifieds/370488-fs-laptop.html

Umm...I dont know what your taking about guy, this aint even mine..it's my dad's, I have used it for my band but am selling it because my mom need the money.. and he has been in jail for about two months so I dont know how he sold it to you..He's been goan!!!...pulled over and had warrents.....so....dont be slandering my name dude......!!..I have sold lots of things on here and never ripped of anyone...so make sure you have the right person next time....

Umm...I dont know what your taking about guy, this aint even mine..it's my dad's, I have used it for my band but am selling it because my mom need the money.. and he has been in jail for about two months so I dont know how he sold it to you..He's been goan!!!...pulled over and had warrents.....so....dont be slandering my name dude......!!..I have sold lots of things on here and never ripped of anyone...so make sure you have the right person next time...

I do have the right person, and everything to link it together. Both board admins are aware, and can cross reference along with the other information. Nice try, though.

I do have the right person, and everything to link it together. Both board admins are aware, and can cross reference along with the other information. Nice try, though.

Sorry man....NOT ME..I have never sold you anything...This thing has been in this house for over a year since my father bought it, I would not have been able to sell it to anyone ummm cuz it was not mine..But the owne is going to be goan for another 6 months so I AM selling it....if my father sold it to you..thats not my problem..he's net here for me to ask..but you can PM me your number and I will be sure that he gets the message..until then..get off my ass dude..I have nothing to do with this!!!!!

you are the same person that had the account at gearslutz. People aren't stupid. I will take this private, sure. But it still has been reported and there is proof.

Please refer to the Free Ads usage policy and HR TOS:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=280233

https://homerecording.com/bbs/misc.php?do=showrules

It is not the role of HR to resolve disputes between members, especially with respect to transactions on other boards. I do not have and do not intend to obtain a membership at GS, so I am not privy to any prior transactions anyway.

All transactions are solely at the risk of both parties.

The "Good Guys" sticky thread may be used for feedback about transactions between members. I would discourage use of that thread for transactions outside of HR, but that is not a rules violation so I would not moderate such use.

Back