Accouterments

Razor

How often do y'all go through keyboards (the computer type)? Around here, certain keys get way more use than others andthey get soft, sticky and/or...temperamental. Mostly the alt's, ctrl's, esc's ..(nobody's perfect) and definitely the space bar (sometimes, depending on the project all the F_...'s too).
I use the ole' canned air often but how to best clean and maintain the contacts of a keyboard?
They are my only tactile connection with the (somewhat) organized collection of electrons in this box.

Also, I don't spend much time comparing contempoary computer accouterments, any opinions on the best available keyboard(s) for music apps.?

definetly way to cheap to worry bout .... mines filthy , well not that bad , but never bother cleaning it .. Anyone seen those templates you can get for programs that show all the quick keys , just lay it over the keyboard ?? anyone used em ? cos just wanted to know if they were worth having or do they just keep falling off and getting in the way ??

Y'all were right, just got a new one, (what a joy, all the keys work) I didn't realize they were so cheap. While I know this is a pedestrian topic at best, has anybody discovered a keyboard that is audio app friendly? Just trying to get around faster and easier if possible.....thanks

well my last post was describing a template that sits over your keys .. this has all the quick keys labelled for you .. They are program specific so one wont do all. Ive seen them for protools and logic so far ... has anyone used these ??

Back