acc git/vocal and bass songs

zebra

hey ppl,

i recorded a couple of songs in GLENN's small apartment, lucky with wooden cealing, and lots of wood in the room. its mainly acoustic rock, acc guitar preampt, nice bass small preamp, (bassplayer of the punkbank the kids) i was very happy.
im very new to this....so ur critic is needed.

vox>>> brauner PH
acoustic guitar into small amp>> MD421 close/ R92 behind
BASS into small amp >> R92 (demo) what the hell, cant believe my ears
backings >> km 184.

i got the feeling its a bit full. or the mix is a bit fighting....still with the sushi song i had a km184 as room directed to the bass amp and the sound is dope en lots of lows there. very nice.

i used the csr plate....thick voc plate, 15MS room/diff 34%/ RVBtime 1.4 for the guitar and vocals. bass a little too

all feedback is welcome. enjoy the music, i believe its nice and it got a shot.

greetzpeter

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=837989

I really liked the post-grunge style of the first 2 songs. Don't know why, the first one reminded me of Alice in Chains. That stuff needs a big loud band though! ;)
Eleanor Rigby wasn't too bad either, but that's not you singing is it?

Joey :):):):)

I really liked the post-grunge style of the first 2 songs. Don't know why, the first one reminded me of Alice in Chains. That stuff needs a big loud band though! ;)
Eleanor Rigby wasn't too bad either, but that's not you singing is it?

Joey :):):):)

hell no, i love microphones but i dont sing lol.

Glenn Living In A Dream....

The recording is very good. It's got a nice tone. If I may suggest ... the background vocals could be doubled/panned L/R and brought back in the mix a bit at times. Other than that I liked the song and the performance was great...

Glenn Living In A Dream....

The recording is very good. It's got a nice tone. If I may suggest ... the background vocals could be doubled/panned L/R and brought back in the mix a bit at times. Other than that I liked the song and the performance was great...

i will upload the new version tonight, it sounds better and fatter. and i get a new job out of this tryout.....im smiling;

greetz

Back