AC-30 Channel Switching

I just wish there were an easy way to switch between the Norm and Top Boost channels, and also to be able to externally switch the channel blend. I guess the only solution would be to extend the channel blend switch from the control panel to an outboard switch.

Sure thing, no problem.

Light

"Cowards can never be moral."
M.K. Gandhi

really? awesome...cause if i got one of them i would've probably just used the clean channel and had gotten an OD pedal even though i like the ac-30 od so much....(dont wanna have to swap cords in the middle of a show)

bump...just making sure to double check and make sure this will really work.

Yes, of course it will work. I mean, why wouldn't it? That is, after all, exactly what the switch is designed to do.

Light

M.K. Gandhi

alright now..if i bought an amp switch that had the both function...and i accidently hit it...would that do something bad to the amp? to have it on normal and top boost at the same time?

alright now..if i bought an amp switch that had the both function...and i accidently hit it...would that do something bad to the amp? to have it on normal and top boost at the same time?

No, it would be fine. In fact, you can do kind of the same thing by pluging into the top jack, and then pluging the bottom jack into another channel.

Truly, short of pluging the output of a power amp into it (NEVER do that), the input of a guitar amp is pretty damn forgiving.

Light

M.K. Gandhi

Back