Abbey Road Live

Anyone seen this show? It's on the Sundance channel. I just caught it for the first time tonight and have DVRed every show. The next one up is John Mayer and Nora Jones.
I watched the Killers tonight. Basically they film the sessions in Abbey Road. Most of it seems to be in the live room though. Very little contains interviews in the control room. Still pretty bad ass though.

Watch it regularly.....stand outs for me have been Paul Simon and LeAnn Rimes (never been a fan of her music but she definitely got my attention that night).

Highly recommended :)

Most of it seems to be in the live room though. Very little contains interviews in the control room. Still pretty bad ass though.

It's actually all filmed in Studio 2 (the Beatles' room)....fairly easy to tell by the staircase leading up to the control room. If I were to call any of the rooms at Abbey Road "live" I'd say it'd be Studio 1 for sure.

I agree with you that it sucks having no live footage or interviews in Studio 2 CR but maybe we'll get a bit more of that farther down the road.

Back