Aark 24/96 and Win2k????

gamut1

Hi all, I'm using Aark 24/96 and SB Platinum, and Sonar. I'm currently using Win 98SE... I got a copy of Win2000 . Has anyone tried the beta drivers from Aardvark? I'm wondering if I should switch over or wait a while longer.
thanks for any info.

Have a Celeron 633Mhz OC to 850Mhz
512Ram

I'll be trying them in WinXP in a few days... heh. I've been using the SB Live with WDM and it's sweet but I miss the inputs of my Aark LX6.

Well I put up another post about my Sonar locking up after it sits a while. I am wondering if I'd get better luck from going to Win2K. Let me know how it works out for you Heinz. I hope Aark will post some permanent drivers soon. Good luck.
and thanks.

Ok so BUMMER so I downloaded the newest (beta 3) Win2k/Xp drivers from Aardvark for my LX6.. things did not go well on my XP system. During installation of the drivers my machine just locks up hard just as the last file is copying. Luckily I was able to clean up the files and no registry modification was done (whew!).

Guess I'm putting the 'ol LX6 on eBay. :) It's bad enough we waited over 10 months for a Win2k driver, let alone that it still doesn't use WDM and that I can't install it. :mad:

Back