Aardvark Q10's with Sonar 4 and XP

DigitalDon

Pardon the cross post but this will also be in the Cakewalk forum.

I just purchased another Aardvark Q10 (have 2 now), upgraded to Sonar 4 Producer from CW PA 9 and upgraded from Win 98SE to Win XP Pro w/SP2. Before upgrading to the Sonar and XP I checked the dual Q10 setup in Win 98SE and CW 9. Everything worked like it should. CW 9 saw both Q10's. Now with Sonar and XP installed Sonar doesn't see the Q10's. I've loaded several different versions of the Q10 driver but my "input" block on each Sonar channel strip only shows "none." I've tried wav profiler even though I think it just pertains to MIDI stuff which I don't use at this point. Sonar actually mapped the Q10's as MIDI devices but doesn't see the drivers at all for audio.

I can pull up both Q10's in the Aardvark Manager screen and access all functions of each. I've loaded in the two last versions of the XP drivers and verified they weren't "mis-numbered." Kinda crazy because the "Windows" sounds and even the Sonar intro music (comes on when you first load program) plays through the Q10 into my monitors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DD

Back