Aardvark 20/20

mknight

After looking at all the stores I frequent in Austin, Tx for a sound card to use in my songwriting project studio..I found an Ardvark 20/20 with 8 analogs in and out, plus digital I/O at a close out price of 500.00. Did i make a good deal...I wasnt actually shopping for an Aardvark, was going to probably buy the Delta 44..but this popped up....and it was 200.00 less than the Delta 1010..with most of the same features except that its 20 bit instead of 24A/D and D/A. Comments welcome, thanks...Mknight

Well, yes, you got a good deal.

I'm slightly anoyed, coz I just bought a 20/20 for $550 on ebay. But still about $400 less than I'd pay for it here!!

matt

You got a great deal and a great card, but I've heard that the company went belly-up. Anyone know anything about that?

Thanks for the input guys. Does anyone know of a discussion forum or similar site on Aardvark cards....anything Aardvark?...Oh, Jim, the guy from Mars music in Austin said he knew of nothing awry at Aardvark...I had heard that here on the web. Their phone line seems to be working..I called on a weekend and got no answer, but no disconnected message either.

Hey I got the latest driver for the Aardvark manager...but how do you get it to memorize presets? Tried it a couple of times, but cant get it to save the preset.....

Back