A Walters Sighting

They obviously don't know shit over there if they're talking about Mexican weed. :rolleyes:

Walters should fit right in!

It seems like Walters has been on my ignore list at HC for a couple years.

The HC recording forum is moderated by a pro, Mark Gifford. He's not a big name (self proclaimed or otherwise) as at other forum sites. But, Mark is a good man and a quality engineer in my opinion. His guide to home recording is a good reference.

I seem to remember him emailing me about recording Lou Gramm in a studio and getting into the control room and hearing "the voice" come through the monitors. Or, my fave, he recorded Dennis Chambers at some guys house... maybe even in the garage. Mark cares about music and tries to be a good guide through this thing we call audio. :)

TravisinFlorida said:
I don't know, I've cracked up over some of Walter's posts and at how pissed some guys get when reading them. :D

walters is great! he's like the Borat of the forum.

Ozraves,
Off topic a little bit here, I have enjoyed reading many articles over on Mojo Pie over the years. It is on my favorites list.

Man, the people you run into here on this forum....

sdelsolray said:
Our old pal Walters has shown up on Haromony Central. Here's a thread:

Walters Sighting
....gahh!! Why did I go there?
...I could have done without ever seeing that thread about Ampeg Baby Basses.....oh well.... :rolleyes: :D :cool:
....just add it to the that's-too-cool-and-way-overpriced-to-be-worthwhile-but-wouldn't-it-be-cool-to-find-in-a-pawnshop-one-day list.... :D

ahh walters my love. the only man i would turn for.

notice he has near 3k posts there? and his location says 'Mecca'! is it possible??!? is it a joke or is he a divine muslim?

Back