a trance remix (with vocals) - any thoughts?

Im on phones so I cant really comment much on the mix...

sure sounded like trance to me though :) I thought the cymbal/drum part that comes in around 1 minute in was a bit dry and overall it was way to long for my taste (i never get past 5 mins ;))

I preferred the tune to the singing..the vocals were a little indecipherable and had too much effects on them imho..he had a bit of autotune going on?

good job all in all though...like I said sure sounds like trance, slickly done :)

Im on phones so I cant really comment much on the mix...

sure sounded like trance to me though :) I thought the cymbal/drum part that comes in around 1 minute in was a bit dry and overall it was way to long for my taste (i never get past 5 mins ;))

I preferred the tune to the singing..the vocals were a little indecipherable and had too much effects on them imho..he had a bit of autotune going on?

good job all in all though...like I said sure sounds like trance, slickly done :)

Thanks for the reply :)

I did the vocals..I didn't have any auto tune..I'm actually kinda against the entire t-pain stuff ;p

It was a remix to the original song I wrote a long time ago...The original song is located here: http://tindeck.com/listen/yiio

I'm not a huge trance fan but a DJ made that so I kinda thought it was cool...thanks again for the comment :D

Back