a splinter in my mind

Personally, I'd just say it's heavy in the low end. Not a bad thing if that's what you went for. Tons of bass here. I hear quite a bit of sounds in the upper end of things, so wouldn't say it lacks up there.
Ed

Reminded me of the tape recordings from "Saw" at the beginning. Kind of creepy. Anyway, I agree with Dogman that the high end is okay, but the bass just sounds way too loud. I think you could improve the sound of the bass too by working it with an EQ. There's some frequencies in there that sound a bit distracting to me. That'd help the overall mix.

thanks a lot gentlemen!

I guess that I should invest in a good pair of pro monitors...
I'm working with a pair of mission home-theatre ones, and my room is not helping either!

tape recordings from "Saw"? I must do some google search :confused:
but yeah, it's kind of creepy... weird too... that's what it makes it interesting
I believe :cool:

did you guys liked it?
I always end up hating my own songs when they are finished,
but this one is still in my cd player :D

Sounded pretty cool here on my system at work....crappy pc speakers and sub woofer....maybe a bit heavy in the low end ,but that me be what your going for?Although not really my type of music I thought it sounded pretty creative and held my interest...I enjoyed the guitar around the 3:00 min mark.

Man, a lot of musical influences in this, huh? I liked the passage :30-1:00 a lot... and the crescendo taking into the heavier section following.

Tim

I think that that's the "bad" thing of my music... comercially talking, the mixture of everything with everything...
music industry people don't trust a guy who can't satisfy a specific audience... :rolleyes:

but what the hell... :D

Back