A Shameless Plug - My New CD

maximusbs

Brad Smith Music
Every one of these songs has been through the clinic here, so I just wanted to share the final product with you. Many of you have helped critique and a few of you I've collaborated with on these songs. If you want to give it a listen, that would be great, if you want to buy it, well, that wouldn't be so bad either ;):D.
Thanks,
Brad

Simply Put | Brad Smith

Thanks for checking it out Dave! Yea, I did the artwork myself (is it that obvious?) in PS. I did go through CD Baby for online distribution - They put it into iTunes, Amazon and a bunch more. It wasn't easy or cheap, but at least now my music can be ignored by a much wider audience! :):D:guitar:

Mate, it can never hurt to put a track with a Joe Mizzi vocal 1st up!
Sounds pretty cool - I can recall a few of your tunes & recall enjoying the R.O.C.K.ness of them. Are you selling outside of the CD Baby thing? Is Paypal accepted?

Cool, good luck. I'll check it out.

I sold a few downloads through CDBaby without advertising at all.

rayc- Thanks for checking it out. Yes, CD Baby is the gateway to iTunes, Amazon, etc. and Paypal of course is what Bandcamp uses and I've sold a few through there. It's kinda funny though, nobody's gonna buy any of my shit through iTunes, so what's the point? I guess just being able to see my music in iTunes makes my hobby a little more personally rewarding. :)

Chili- Thanks for the nod bro! :)

Back