a question being here for all of you

sweetnubs

hi, i being want to record, mix and be mastering so professionally soon sometime. A question for you is what is the best most package for me for under $200 so I can do it on it so professionally?

Stick with Radio Shack microphones, they will give you the best bang for buck. If you are comfortable with computers then Windows has a great recording package built in called 'Sound Recorder'. Every version of Windows since 3.1 has had this program, so by no means do you need a modern computer.

.....Last asshole post by me for a while..... ;)

sweetnubs said:
hi, i being want to record, mix and be mastering so professionally soon sometime. A question for you is what is the best most package for me for under $200 so I can do it on it so professionally?

MOWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: ...... AHEM

sweetnubs said:
If I didn't know better.... :rolleyes:

BTW, your avatar cracks me up everytime I see it! :D

sweetnubs said:

I've got a package for you right here! :eek:

BentRabbit said:
If it's under $200 I'm not interested...

:p

Oh... well, it's under a buck.

Or, as the joke goes, "Q: What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts? A: Beer nuts are $2.50, while deer nuts are always under a buck."

sweetnubs said:

$200 is not alot of dough for your endeavor. Recording, mixing and mastering are all different requiring different tools. You would be better off using that $200 as seed money and pruchasing some sexy clothes and a nice handbag. Use your body to fund a proper studio to make pro recordings. Hang out at the gay bars and charge a low$$ price at first. As you learn the ropes you can raise your price and start to fund your recording career.

It all takes time and $$$ but you obviously have the talent for any of the gay bars that reside in NYC. Maybe we are looking at the new Elton John or a less famous "John".

Good luck trouser trout.

acorec said:
$200 is not alot of dough for your endeavor. Recording, mixing and mastering are all different requiring different tools. You would be better off using that $200 as seed money and pruchasing some sexy clothes and a nice handbag. Use your body to fund a proper studio to make pro recordings. Hang out at the gay bars and charge a low$$ price at first. As you learn the ropes you can raise your price and start to fund your recording career.

It all takes time and $$$ but you obviously have the talent for any of the gay bars that reside in NYC. Maybe we are looking at the new Elton John or a less famous "John".

Good luck trouser trout.
Whats a trouser trout?............................................ :eek:

studio projects pre and a rode ntk whatever...

HAHAHAHAWHYAHAHAHADS.K.KLJFHAHAHYAHA

first of all,
that trouser trout is the coolest word i read today,
second there is NOTHING wrong with an NTK,

now,

i heard a professional say that if u buy a real expensive cable you're recordings will sound amazing.
but i wonder,
does it have to be a 1 meter or 2 meter cable?

...edit///

or are inches better bang for the buck?

..second edit, serious question this time;
where does the expression Bang for the Buck come from?
what do you have to bang?

for 200 dollars, you could buy a couple of used bbe sonic enhancers/maximizers. that has to do SOMETHING professional right?

Back