A project I'm working on

I dig the guitars. Not sure about the kick drum. Could use some 'body' for lack of a better word. Sounds good to me otherwise. :)

very powerful song. i love the sound of the guitar. very nice song. keep making good music. maybe if you got time you can return the favor and leave me also some feedback on my music? just click on my signatur ;)

I thought the instruments sounded good. Nice harmonies.

I'd bring the vocal up a couple of db's. Make them the center of attention. You might want to compress them or compress them a little harder if you're already doing it. I'm losing some words a the end of phrases. It's also a bit dry. A medium room reverb might be nice.

I think the kick might just be a little loud.

i couldn't understand a word...haha...sounds cool.

the kick could stand a little more low end or something, it pretty much just sounds like the attack from a kick with nothing else.

guitars sound nice in the mix, and bass level is really good.

This song sounds very well recorded. I love the guitars. I also agree that the vocals need a few more db to be front and center, where they should be. Also the kick just sounds weird. Did you boost the high end to get more attack? If so, I think you need to turn down that boost, and turn up the overall level. Either way, Im not getting any body from the kick. Either way, just a couple tweaks, and you will have a great song that sounds really good too.

nice sounding mix. only after reading the other comments did i notice the thing with the kick and generally absent low end (i'm on a laptop with earbuds), but this song is really just about the singer and the guitar interplay. you might not be looking for arrangement critique but i thought it ended a little abruptly.

Back