A Pic of my crowded 1 room studio???

turnitdown

$10 PayPal=Your Ad Here!!
Never posted a pic here... let's see if this works!!
DSC06495.JPG

I'll take your VLA ...
Get your own!!! :D :D
I should have gotten another when MF had them brand new for $199.... They really are nice, and for $199, I should have gotten a backup!!!

turnitdown said:
Get your own!!! :D :D
I should have gotten another when MF had them brand new for $199.... They really are nice, and for $199, I should have gotten a backup!!!

I have 1. I think It cost me $330. :( :mad:

I paid $250 for mine last year... and it was made in like 1996/98..... (6/8 years old...) How do you think I felt when MF put them on sale??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pro VLA............ DROOOOOOLLLLL!
I had one! the original... SOld it for $200. I should have kept it it was so nice and added so much warmth. I sent everything through it everything.

Great setup reminds me of my old room bout 5 years ago. But I'm sure you rooms bigger than 7x7.

Nice!

-Blaze

is that all you have in there??? :D come on!!!

i think you can get at least a 5 piece drum kit in there too :eek:

Actually, drums are probably out of the question.... I never have a chance to work w/ bands, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to hear me play them!!! :D :D

That room is about 13x18, so it's pretty small, plus I'm sharing it w/ a weight bench(unused), 2 cats, and a whole shitload of Christmas decorations and some of the wife's antique stuff.....

Our plan is to get the the room under our house finished off for storage, and then I can have the whole room!!!! (That'll be great... seems like everytime I turn around w/ a guitar in there, I bang it on something!! :eek: )

Also, I have a bunch of lmidrange stuff, and it suits me fine, but you'll notice I have no real high end gear.... (except for my guitar gear...)

I got everything in that room on the cheap (eBay, other sales...), and just don't think my skill level warrants $1000 (or even $500) preamps, etc yet.... I have along way to go before I get that kind of gear... my Symetrix and Aphex stuff isn't the bottleneck in my recordings, I am.

I do have an RNC and a bunch of the better Chinese/Russian mics though.... I went through a phase.... I think I'm done for a while though..... all I really want is a new desk, and more room... ;)

Looks like a really good place to work, where can one hear all the racks in use..?
It's a bit cramped, but it's comfortable... it's just me recording, so I'm just happy to have my own "space"..... (my wife is great, and very supportive of me getting back into music.... I haven't played out since 1991... I used to be an 80's metaler...)

I have some experimental crap posted, but nothing ever gets really "finished" and posted.... I throw stuff up on a "public" portion of a website when needed, but there's a TON of stuff that stays "private"... :eek:

Click here if you really want to hear the crap...

Leeking, I checked out your site.... cool....... I like the DIY E-Drums!!!! It made me start to think.... :rolleyes: ;)

Hmmm.... how hard could it be to learn drums????? :confused: :D

Nice setup...

May I ask one thing... why is there a plastic baggie over the microphone? Some new sound you going after!? ;) hahaha

Velvet Elvis

Back