A nice acoustic Instrumental

Nice and mellow. I do like it as an instrumental, but have you thought og putting some vocals on it?

Sounds nice! But I hear some metronome click bleed :S thats always an awful problem. Anyway, what microphones are you using for each part?

What are you using for a bass? and is that a verb in the DAW - What is it called?
There is only a light verb on the bongos. The soloing guitar has this delay
Picture 3.png
bass is a squier j-bass, run simply like this
Picture 4.jpg
Sounds nice! But I hear some metronome click bleed :S thats always an awful problem. Anyway, what microphones are you using for each part?
yeah there is some bleed but it adds character :)
I'm using the bluebird on the guitars, bass lined in. shakers and bogos are the rode nt2.

Why not put the rhythm guitar out to the right? I would bring the delay in closer on the lead guitar. Really great piece and very nice playing!!!!!!!!

Cool sound. Everything sits well. Some panning would help a lot I think.

Also, the metronome kinda kills this as a keeper. The click added character to blackbird, but it doesn't work for me in this song, it just sounds like a mistake.

Cool sound. Everything sits well. Some panning would help a lot I think.

Also, the metronome kinda kills this as a keeper. The click added character to blackbird, but it doesn't work for me in this song, it just sounds like a mistake.

Seems you master more than chickens dood! Good stuff man!

But yeah, the click has to go.....

Thanks guys, being that this track was just fooling around. Im not bothering. We are working on some more serious stuff. We were just bored and tired of all the other tracking. So there ya go! Enjoy as it is!
In the mean time here is something we are taking seriously, unedited and no vocals added yet.

Back