A new laptop on ebay?

hrwmusic

Your mo-o-ovin' so fast..
I've been wanting to get a new computer, specifically a laptop.

So i was searching around and found this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-12-Powerb...6QQihZ014QQcategoryZ14909QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"Powerbook 12" G4 laptop by Apple...1.5 Ghz processor....768 MB RAM........80GB Hard Drive.......Superdrive to burn both DVD's and CD's......Airport Extreme and Bluetooth.......Latest Version of Tiger"

what should i think of this, should i go for it? It's only at 250 now...how much will it probably rise?
Thanks!

looking at other auctions, it looks like they go for about 800$. You can buy a new one for ~$1100 btw (and there are discounts for students if thats you)

i'd say go for the new macbooks. They have duo processors now which are much faster than your standard processor. A good one will run for about 1300-1400$

I think you should wait maybe around 15-20 days max (educated guesstimate..) for Apple to start arming the Macbooks (pro and otherwise) with the new Core 2 Duo Merom which works more efficiently than the current Core Duo. I don't know how much will the Macbooks cost by then, though, and that might be a problem.

Back