A *MUST SEE* Guitar Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAA!
Mr Fast Finger. Very inspirational. Time to go and practice some more! :eek:

Just had another listen to MR FAST FINGER, I am going to get my banana boat out and paddle over to his island.

MY HERO TOO!

Cool. Now I can tune my acoustic without turning my keyboard on.

I wish the metronome was adjustable so you could slow the riffs down.

hahahah i like how when you drag the background and move the mouse up and down, you can see the Angelfire banners too :D

great site!!!!1111

Very nice. After hearing HIM, I don't know if I want to practice all that much more, or burn my guitar! lol

This sucks. Do you know how many hours it's going to take me to copy all those licks. A new bar in online entertainment, now, if they actually showed you how do all those runs....that would be nice.

turnitdown said:
They do... in tab below... you can even format for printing.... look again......

Thank you mister music theorist.

By "showed" I meant a video of hands moving not tabs. If I can see it, I can do it, tablature is not always the best way of getting to the actual technique. Also, some of those tabs don't convey the actual finger movements or hand movements for the more extreme sounds.

What ??? Cartoon hands don't count???? :D

Sorry, If I knew that site was going to cause you such grief, I wouldn't have posted it.... ;)

Between tha tab, and the audio, (and the cartoon hands!!) , you should be able to get the gist of it..... give it a try...

I'm not a theorist, but that's how I learned everything in my 80's shred metal days.... Best of luck, let me know how you do! :)

Back