A music by me for my football team iran

Hi, Mohammad

It sounds very good, perfect for that genre. Mix sounds good, energy and groove is good. The crowd noise gives it the big arena sound. It would be a good soundtrack for a sporting event. Welcome to HR.

Hi, Mohammad

It sounds very good, perfect for that genre. Mix sounds good, energy and groove is good. The crowd noise gives it the big arena sound. It would be a good soundtrack for a sporting event. Welcome to HR.

hi my dear friend - thanks :) iam waiting for another friends comments :)

Patients weedhopper. Not what I normally listen to but it does seem appropriate for sports type of soundtrack. Not bad.

Hi Mo --- Starts off good with great integration of fan noise -- but at about 1:06 where you suddenly transition you lose the beat -- the song literally hangs in the air and we don't know if it's coming back. You need to revisit this and find away to really reinforce where the count is because it gets lost -- if you can keep the count then we can anticipate the return of the beat so when it picks back up we are right there in the pocket again.

I would also like to hear more of the Persian influence here that you introduce -- how about integrating sounds and instruments that are culturally appropriate? Too much of this could be a crazy frog commercial -- I want more Iran in this less generic keys and sound.

And finish -- we need a finish -- How about you build intensity up to a dramatic finish with the whistle call of end of game! We need some drama that gets us increasingly excited as the piece continues.

Agreed! Keep it building until the very end and just abruptly sound a long whistle and cut the volumes. Would be an amazing ender for a football song. This does sound very nice! :D

thanks :0 iam agree with you DogsoverLava and thanks for your helps and your friendly comment

and one think you should know is i just start music about 2 years :) and this is a Practice for me :) and about 1:06 i change it in new version and as i said it was a demo :)

i will make a topic about iran music in prime time section i hop you come there :)

and thank to you BroKen_H's

Back