A more realistic project?

Cyan!!!! You don't get tape-op? I'm appalled! I thought for sure YOU were a reader. Shame shame! ;)
For those of you that don't (provided you live in the US) then get off yer lazy ass and subscribe. Its free for Gods sake. You've missed some good stories the last 4 months or so. Get to it!

I know, I know. I am on my way to subscribing right now.

HEy tubedude, send me a photocopy of the entire article and I will send you a CD containing the wav files to "she's the man"

I was seriously thinking about the mod and given how good the v67 already sounds, it might be the excellent combo to pair it up with some royer parts for the ultimate u47 sound.

Ok, I'll send it to you, but I need an address... the point man on that song should be sending it to me this week, though... If I dont get it soon enough, I'll let you know. I'm dying to load it up. I'm gonna see if Ameth will let me do his also, so I dont have to bother the point man on that one. Send me an address.
Or, actually, if anyone here has a scanner, they could email it to you in like 5 minutes. Might wanna check around, make a post in the cave and see if anyone can do it. Or, I can just mail it, whatever you like :)

Sorry man, never checked PM's there before.... this is my true home! :)
Ummm, you wrote... "Hey, How do you think this mod will sound compared to a tlm103. Or better yet, Total cost will be around the price of the rode NTK. What was the general consensus in the article about its sound compared to ntk-esqe mics "

Well, they designed the mod directly from the Neumann U47 and compare it favorably to that mic, one of the all time favorite Neumanns, I beleive. I wouldnt doubt if it outperforms the NTK at all. Should be very nice.

And yes, 31 tracks is fun. :) Can't wait for my CD.

Back