a lot like birds demo mix

seems to be lacking punch and bass and just seems a bit "toppy". good drum patterns and i like the screamo vocals backed up by the harmony vocals. Great guitar tone too.

Not my genre, so not sure my opinion will make sense. I like that its unique but maybe too much at times, for instance, the delays dont sound timed in some spots and because they're so loud the groove sounds out of sync/time. I think it would have a wider apeal with some more straight vocals that can be better understood. Recording sounds pretty good. My 2 cents.

drums are a little too low for me, and delayed guitars can get loud at times. good tone, and performacnce.

Okay good start but the timing of the guitar echo versus the drums is just not working for me. When you go to the straight ahead rock part it shines - fabulous. The mix is good - it needs to be played LOUD!

I like the song. The first part is almost like 30 Seconds to Mars. Then it is alot like old Deftones or something with the screaming vocals. Very cool though.

I think this would be very cool if it was more like three tracks on a CD, because it is so long. Something like the Tool Anema CD where there's little instrumental breaks in between songs. But that is just a personal preference.

Great listen.

Back