A Little Piece Of Home [sampler]

BillyBo

Yeah yeah ... just coming back around to let you know I've posted an album sampler on MySpace. It features clips from about 3/4 of the songs that will be on the album.

Also on the sampler, you'll hear a clip from "One More Mile". As soon as (DJ) Unit 13 finished the cuts I'll be releasing it as the official single from the album. The single will include a remix, instrumental, and acapella version as well.

www.myspace.com/BillyBoMusic

see you around.

I guess its necessary, but I hate the narration over the music. I always hate that when DJs do it, its so annoying. I want to enjoy the music, not hear your shout outs.
On a different not, I really liked fanfare. The lyrics were good, especially the opening line. And the beat on One Man's Plan was good too, once the bass set in.

yeah, i'm not a mixtape-shout-out kinda guy either, but since it's an album sampler that i'm also handing out on CD at shows, i felt the need to introduce the project since it's not quite complete. hopefully you dug the samples within though.

Fanfare was produced by Johnny Bishop (Chicago) for The United Vision Mixtape Vol. 1. He produced a majority of the beats for "A Little Piece Of Home" too.
One Man's Plan was produced by Fab da Eclectic for a Sphere of Hip-Hop (dot COM) benefit CD. loved that beat.

thanks for the feedback.

Love it all.

I don't know if this is an insult to you or not, but for some reason you sound familiar, so I listened and listened and I just realized who you sound like. My buddy Luke. (Classified). But yet you have a style like Atmosphere, also.

I'm diggin' it. Link me when you sellin' it, I'll grab a copy.

Re

Track is done Billy, check ur e-mail for the song.

You guys will have to ask BillyBo if you can listen to it tho cuz i can't post it without his permission

oh oh... feel free to post YOUR version(s)... but don't post the acapella or original. ;)

but like i said, the first version was off.

Yea i told you it was off a lil bit but now that i heard the original beat i can fix that easily, what did you think of the beat?

not bad. obviously a blatent contrast to the feel of all the album versions, but not bad man. i think i've heard better from you ;) make a beat you'd be proud to put on an album!! haha. push the envelope.

what did YOU think of the original?

The original was aight although there is something about that sample that keeps getting my attention, i like those drums tho very oldschool feeling. yea i got a new synth so i was messin around with it and started playin dark and loud lol so i kinda kept that theme but i thought it changed up nicely for this track. Lets see what you guys think about this track.

All feedback would be appreciated on both parties i would assume lol

One More Mile:
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7049835&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7049835&q=hi

Back