A little old fashion, but hoping for some help. Br1180 studio

BR-1180Man

I was just hoping I could get my Dr-670 properly hooked up to my digital studio. I tried with the manual, but not sure if it is possible. I have the midi cables. I've used it before on recordings hooked up to the instrument input, but wanted to do it the correct way. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. I have gone thru the manual and attempted to hook it up, but have been unsuccessful. Really enjoy the old school multi tracker and I find it easy considering I don't have the money to go foward with new technology. Thank you.

I was just hoping I could get my Dr-670 properly hooked up to my digital studio. I tried with the manual, but not sure if it is possible. I have the midi cables. I've used it before on recordings hooked up to the instrument input, but wanted to do it the correct way. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. I have gone thru the manual and attempted to hook it up, but have been unsuccessful. Really enjoy the old school multi tracker and I find it easy considering I don't have the money to go foward with new technology. Thank you.

I am not familiar with either pieces of equipment but as both seem to have MIDI I/O they should plug together. How you then 'drive' Dr-670 I cannot say, you will need to route the audio to the multi-tracker as well.

My strong suggestion is to keep off the pop for a week and buy an Audio Interface with MIDI ports. The Behringer UMC 204HD should suit. Down load Cockos Reaper and pay for that when you can.

Dave.

Back