a little feedback

pcp

ive seen a lot of up and coming cats like myself post on here and get some real good feedback from the older veterans on this board and i figured i would give it a try myself...i would like to know what people think of this song as far as levels, beat, vocals, anything that you think of when you hear it. just click the link in my profile its the first song on my soundclick page. maybe somebody could let me know how to put a link directly to the song. thanks for your time.
-trademark

Well, I'm not sure if it's my laptop speakers, but a combination of the boingy synth lead and the snare are getting in the way of the vocals for me, so I really couldn't understand about 75% of what you were sayin', but from what I did hear, I liked it. It had a nice mood to it with good energy. Just wish I could here the vocals better. Overall though, sounds nice to me.

-Springfield

good song guy,i was feelin the beat although i woulda probably remove the synth or cut it some because its hard to hear what your sayin.just my few cents

yea i had to play with the eq a lot because that sound was producing way too much bass when we listened to it on a system and i think i over eq'ed it a lot but ill work on it...good looking on the input though.

I was feeling the recording my self but I am running my computer through my mixer so I hear everything through the monitors I use to mix tracks with. They don't have a very good low end so I heard the verse fine. And I thought the beat was tight. I love the beat. I would give that to one of my artist and try to move it to the dj's around here. But I hated the flow and the verse. I thought the flow was horrible. If you produced the track I would give it to one of your other artist or sell it to someone. Get a few hundred for it or lease it over and over and over.

Back