A Joe Biden Poll

Do you think Joe Biden is one of the best U. S. Presidents in the last 30 years?

• No!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Fukk No!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Are You High AND Stupid?

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • My username is Dave Matthews

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I Am An Illegal Immigrant Living In The U.S.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I teach chemistry to kids in England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unnecessarily confusing, of course, it's simple. It's a little bit like...it's a little bit like, but, er, uh, different, how could I possibly be overdrawn and broke, I still have checks left. I mean, money is money, checks are made out of paper, money is made out of paper. Wai, is that right? Yes, paper, I think? I don't quite understand it, but there you have it. Quite simple, really.

You know where I stand. I have legitimate critiques and gripes with the current administration. But I would rather have the rotting dead corpse of Biden for four more years than that vindictive, scowling, mean-spirited, serial lying rapist election-thief.

My feelings about that have only hardened.
You’re totally entitled to your point of view.

I look at it like this. It’s been a very common thread in society for many years that we’re always choosing between the lessor of two evils. So people do have a grip on and understand the system we’re under.

However people keep falling into the two party illusion. Maybe they’re hoping “this time it’ll be different”. I myself fell into that during the Trump campaign, but as soon as he was elected, realized I was wrong and he was full of shit like all the rest.

I actually thought for a bit that he might go down in history as one of the best presidents we’ve ever had.
I quickly was disabused of this idea.

So, here’s the punchline.

What’s the difference between a Tyranny and a Democracy??

In a Democracy, you get to pick who fucks you over.

Which are we under?

I’m curious and don’t want to start another political thread (we have enough currently active) but to NON-TRUMP supporters who (hopefully watched the candidate debates, I’m curious which of the candidates you thought were most qualified and why?

Don’t have to be a Republican and I am not myself, but curious to know which presented themselves the best and that you would’ve preferred over Trump if Trump were not in the race. I have my choices and reasons but you guys start it off if you would.

If you put a gun to my head and forced me to pick one of those Republican candidates - it would be Chris Christie. The only one that had the balls to take a "hard no, fuck this guy" position towards Trump.

I think that's what you were asking?

If you put a gun to my head and forced me to pick one of those Republican candidates - it would be Chris Christie. The only one that had the balls to take a "hard no, fuck this guy" position towards Trump.

I think that's what you were asking?
Same here. Maybe a second choice of Nikki Haley... maybe...

Mine would’ve been DeSantis or Vivek. Both no-political careerists. I’m glad DeSantis dropped out because he is the best Governor Florida has had in years.

Mine would’ve been DeSantis or Vivek. Both no-political careerists. I’m glad DeSantis dropped out because he is the best Governor Florida has had in years.
Vivek Ramaswamy is full of shit. He thinks he knows everything and clearly does not.
DeSantis is just a full on idjit.

Just my opinion but the what I think:
Christie is a career politician taking shots at any opportunity to move himself forward (nothing new in politics) but nothing new to offer. Cater politician

Vivek Ramaswamy is an exceptionally intelligent young man, non-career political candidate, family values, but just too green to be the POTUS

DeSantis is Governor of the state in which I live and has soooo many impressive things, especially but limited to, government reform and removing corruption from elected corrupt boards, Educational Oversight Boards specifically. He’s in it for the right reason just not ready for POTUS yet

And the anticipated Trump VP pick continues. Apparently Tim Scott and Marco Rubio are on the short list and I like them both. Tim Scott to me comes off s more sincere and less politician, which could be considered good or bad in different situations. Rubio is more refined and comes across as less personable, more like Mike Pence. VP is still an important consideration because neither Pres candidate is a Spring chicken. I think Trump could go 4 years no problem, but he’s not out running 5k’s. Biden I really doubt will make it mentally another year, def not 4 more starting in Jan. So VP this November is an important consideration (should be) for everyone voting.

I actually like Vivek Ramaswamy. To me, he's a Trump clone... but much more personable and well spoken than Trump himself. The fact that he's young tells me he's ambitious, but not entrenched enough to argue with or openly challenge Trump. He's most likely to "stick to the program" and focus on his own career potential.

And the anticipated Trump VP pick continues. Apparently Tim Scott and Marco Rubio are on the short list and I like them both. Tim Scott to me comes off s more sincere and less politician, which could be considered good or bad in different situations. Rubio is more refined and comes across as less personable, more like Mike Pence. VP is still an important consideration because neither Pres candidate is a Spring chicken. I think Trump could go 4 years no problem, but he’s not out running 5k’s. Biden I really doubt will make it mentally another year, def not 4 more starting in Jan. So VP this November is an important consideration (should be) for everyone voting.
Tim Scott refused to say if he would accept the results of an election.
Nuff said.

Back