A good deal on drums?

participant

Hi...

Been needing a set o' drums here for a while, and have been looking. Recently lost out on the perfect opportunity to buy a set of red maple custom dw (about $6000) for about $2100... on STORE credit... one year/no interest/payments... I'm impaling myself with my foot over that one.

Any good online shops? I've thought about e-bay... and will look there... but would like to know of better options, even.

Anyone in the SLC area know of shops that sell good drums by the pound? :p

Chad

I've bought most of my gear from musiciansfriend.com or zzounds.com. I usually just check the price on both websights and order from who ever is cheaper. Americanmusical.com and AJspropercussion.com also have some good pricing worthy of looking into...

musicians friend will match any price btw. all you gotta do is bring up a chat window with them and give the guy a link to the better price!

chad, i've seen some pretty good deals on ebay.

i used to routinely do a 'yamaha maple' search on ebay before i went and bought one at GC (floor model).

Sweet. Thanks, guys! I'll check out those sites!

For you SLC'ers out there, how many of you knew about "Backbeats" and didn't say anything? :eek:

Now... anyone know how to get a good $3000 home equity loan on a house you just bought? :eek: :p

Check out the Pearl Session Custom Maples.. I swear by them!

You can find good deals on them, in the $1500 area too.

Joe

participant said:

Now... anyone know how to get a good $3000 home equity loan on a house you just bought? :eek: :p

You can do that with a phone call these days. The whole process takes like two weeks max.

Back