A few new beats...Finally

stray411

Damn, it looks like you cats got some good showing going on around here with that compilation. Wish I could take part…soon though.

Finally got some time to get a few things done. Leave feedback if you want, links if you got em.

“Return To The Gutter” – Grimey feeling track with a weird hook.

“Finest Hour” – Beat for the Nas remix I did.

“Anyway You Want It” – Free Beat.

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/02/default.cfm?bandid=55949&content=main&songid=0

Nice stuff up there... You definetly step your game up from the last time I heard ya....

Return to the Gutter - feeling dat snar man!!! YOu need to send it to me...
Real dope composition there...

Not really feeing the vibe of Finest Hour but give it props for production value...

Keep em bumping dogg..

Return 2 the Gutter- I like that..sounds like EM could make that a classic for real..

Finest Hour- I love the Drums on this one..whick Nas song was it for..

Anyway U Want- I think this could be another hit..for Rock or for Rap..its has a nice feel to it..should be seeing the video on VH-1...LOL

real tight work..like always..you puttin it down..keep up the good hard work..stay on your grind..stay up..peace

Thanks for the feedback. BK, the Nas song is "Mastermind"...it's on my page.

Raticus, PM or post your email and I'll get you that snare.

Return To The Gutter - straight gutter i like the snare sound in itself but i think its a little too clean for a track like this. prolly tune it down a semi pitch. dope azz track tho homie.

Finest Hour - This is dope has a epic sound track meets Sade's No ordinary love feel (its the bass synth i think) drums have a real nice flow dope ish cuzzin

Anyway You Want It- Crazy Sample and bass line would love to hear when u finish it up. somebody gonna flip this in to some real gansta shit. Jug???

stray, i'm not a cheap dude, but so far your free beats have been catching my ear. i'm still pacing myself writing and booking studio time. when i finish that track up i'll be sure to send it to you. thanks again man for all of your selfless service. don't get it twizted i admire your craftmanship in all of your beats but for some odd reason, those free ones jump out at me. next time you upload some beats make them all free (just joking)lol. keep up the good work.

Yhaaaaaa!

Like the new stuff. Hard hittin fat drums. Nice EQ! Keep it up... Got any club tracks? What do you use ta program? MPC or computer. I was thinking of getting an MPC to switch up my style. Ya know, a change up...

^Thanks. Nah, I don't really do club tracks, every once in a while though.

I mainly use Acid and hardware modules and synths, but I have hardware sequencers that I use occasionally.

stray411 said:
^Thanks. Nah, I don't really do club tracks, every once in a while though.

I mainly use Acid and hardware modules and synths, but I have hardware sequencers that I use occasionally.

Man props for making those hot tracks on Acid! I'm mostly a Reason cat. Used ta use Cubase, Pro Tools, and Logic ta make beats. But, when Reason came out, it was cookies! :eek:

Thanks man. I need to demo Reason, never really messed with it, but I've heard plenty of hits made with it. I haven't really messed with any software synths/samplers actually...just sequencers.

Back