a disc overloading occurred during export

manmustwack

Just recently i have noticed that everytime i finish a project and try to export it (in my cubase audio mixdown) to my audio song file it usually exports for about 10 seconds then stops and a box appears on my screen and the following sign is shown " a disc overloading occurred during export" Can anybody tell me the reason why and What to do to rectify the problem?

Last edited:
eek.

That sounds frustrating!
I would hazard a guess that your either mixing down to a full harddrive, or if you're mixing to your system harddrive (usually C:) then it might be trying to read and write too much data in one go.
Have you tried lessening the load by disabling a few channels/plugins? And does it only fail to export in the current project, or does the same thing happen if you load up a new one?

If that doesn't help then I would try looking for a cubase support forum online, as it might be something more difficult to resolve.

Make sure Real Time Export is not checked. And burning to an external drive may help.

Maybe also try recording your mix internally and exporting just that. Create stereo track and set it's output bus to 'No Bus'. Then select input bus to 'Stereo Out'. Record your mix to that channel then try export.

Back