A Cold Day In Hell

FoulPhil

I think this will be my last song in this style for the year. It needs a few tweaks and I'll probably get rid of the crappy guitar solo towards to end and do something more rocked out because I don't like how it is now. Hope you guys like it :D

Look at it this way, you should have enough of these outlaw country songs to make an album!

I really like this song. A lot of emotion and attitude at the same time. Great writing, and really good music.

1) I think the low end is lacking. More of a good low smooth bass would do great here.
2) Acoustic is a little "clangy"
3) I would consider either singing the 2nd verse up an octave or singing higher harmonies there. It would build the emotion.

Great job.

Look at it this way, you should have enough of these outlaw country songs to make an album!

I really like this song. A lot of emotion and attitude at the same time. Great writing, and really good music.

1) I think the low end is lacking. More of a good low smooth bass would do great here.
2) Acoustic is a little "clangy"
3) I would consider either singing the 2nd verse up an octave or singing higher harmonies there. It would build the emotion.

Great job.

Thanks for the input. I have 9 songs so I guess that's an album lol (I threw away several that didn't workout). I'm going to spend some time tweaking the songs to get it as consistent as possible. Smooth out all the rough edges and shit, but yeah I think it's a done other than the editing/mixing lol. Hopefully the end result will be worthy of your kind words :D

Shame we live so far apart, we would probably get along musically speaking. Sounds like we have the same interests. Came from the metal scene, grew up on old country and now trying different stuff now lol

Shame we live so far apart, we would probably get along musically speaking. Sounds like we have the same interests. Came from the metal scene, grew up on old country and now trying different stuff now lol

I hear that man. Always good to try new things :D

Back