A Bigger Plan

Here's a video clip of Norman Finkelstein going all the way back to 2008. It’s interesting how this and the whole speech has seemingly been scrubbed from you tube and the only place I found it was on a Muslim channel that recently put out the video.

But, anyway.... In a Q&A with the audience things get a bit heated and he reveals how his family was exterminated during the Holocaust and how that event has been used.

Last edited:
There's been some talk about how the US military recruitment ads have gone from woke back to manly, need a few good men, or lots of men manly. White men. Talk about whether that means something. Reasonable questions.

A shame how the world went to shit in such a few short years, isn't it. Make no mistake, Hamas actions were intended to start a world war. Putting babies in the oven and flipping the switch, who would fight for that? Protest on behalf of that? Any consolation, at least we have a case of good guys vs bad guys. Surely. Surely? There's no justification for that shit. Level it.

Here's a video clip of Norman Finkelstein going all the way back to 2008. It’s interesting how this and the whole speech has seemingly been scrubbed from you tube and the only place I found it was on a Muslim channel that recently put out the video.

But, anyway.... In a Q&A with the audience things get a bit heated and he reveals how his family was exterminated during the Holocaust and how that event has been used.

Jeezus what a crapshow. I don't find this guy to be a compelling speaker and I see he's famous for controversial rhetoric - maybe just for the sake of being controversial?

Nonetheless there should be guidelines at these kinds of events - let the speaker speak and answer questions - if you try to talk over them you'll be removed. All this barking at each other accomplishes nothing.

If you're going to ask a question put on your big girl pants and ask it without blubbering. It just makes you look like a weenie and someone to not be taken seriously. If you can't do that then don't go up to the mic.

I'm beginning to think there is no other plan. Are countries in the region waiting for Gaza to be annihilated before joining in? 1400 Israelis dead. Thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians. The only ones that won't be missed are the Hamas members. They're rotting in hell where the belong. Hamas has got to be the stupidest fucking terrorist group ever. That might be why no one is assisting them.

I'm beginning to think there is no other plan. Are countries in the region waiting for Gaza to be annihilated before joining in? 1400 Israelis dead. Thousands of innocent Palestinian civilians. The only ones that won't be missed are the Hamas members. They're rotting in hell where the belong. Hamas has got to be the stupidest fucking terrorist group ever. That might be why no one is assisting them.
Our world leaders are insane and have no vision.

There's been some talk about how the US military recruitment ads have gone from woke back to manly, need a few good men, or lots of men manly. White men. Talk about whether that means something. Reasonable questions.

A shame how the world went to shit in such a few short years, isn't it. Make no mistake, Hamas actions were intended to start a world war. Putting babies in the oven and flipping the switch, who would fight for that? Protest on behalf of that? Any consolation, at least we have a case of good guys vs bad guys. Surely. Surely? There's no justification for that shit. Level it.

Hm.

Those middle eastern women's eye balls are falling out of their heads while talking on the news. Thats strange. Why are their eye balls falling out of their head? ? Way beyond wonky vision

Good speech should one take the time to objectively listen to it. Short, but powerful.

Last edited:
Back