808 Bass Drop Sample..

inmyheartx

Anyone have a .wav of an 808? I need one for a recording i'm doing right now and I have no access to one. =/ If anyone has one that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Peace!

Gimme a minute, I've got an amazing bass drop sample I can upload! It's got kind of a snap to it and it just sounds HUGE. One of the bands I recorded had a control system thing for an electronic drumset that had the sample on it. I've used it quite a bit since then in the stupid metalcore mixes I've done haha

Gimme a minute, I've got an amazing bass drop sample I can upload! It's got kind of a snap to it and it just sounds HUGE. One of the bands I recorded had a control system thing for an electronic drumset that had the sample on it. I've used it quite a bit since then in the stupid metalcore mixes I've done haha

That would be awesome if you could do that, Steve. =] I'm mixing a Rock / Metal / Hardcore band, and an 808 would be awesome to use in 2 of the songs. I'm not really into stuff like this too much, but this band is extremely fucking catchy. When i'm done mixing i'll upload it and get some feedback. =] Once again, if you could do that it would be awesome and greatly appreciated. =] Thank you in advance!

Peace!

Back