Blue Bear Sound said:
...and your point is????????

:rolleyes:

Ha!!! Punny stuff....in his post all he put was a period...which can be construed as a point and then Blue Bear said the thing about the point.....ahhh nevermind....I thought it was funny.

for some reason, my browser double posted another post.

i'm unable to delete the post, so i tried to just put dots there, to try & inform others not to read it ;) hehehe

this could get to be a thread which has to die but doesn't because everyone keeps adding nonsense replies..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

DeadPoet said:
this could get to be a thread which has to die but doesn't because everyone keeps adding nonsense replies..
Is that a problem? :D

I know... couldn't resist, but I really hate neverending-threads, like polls for instance. They never die.

I need some tutoring on the . system

does 1 . mean do not read and 2 . mean read? or is it 1 . point read and 2 . do not read?

The funny thing is that everyone who opened this thread had to focus their mouse-hand thingy on an itty-bitty dot on the screen. I bet some of you oldies had to strain a bit too :D :D

I didn't notice the dot on the thread page, I just hovered the mouse around until the cursor changed to a hand.

Back