703 for sale on Ebay

Rick,

I won your auction! Sorry it was so cheap... I live in St. Louis so I'll have to figure out when I can drive up and pick them up.

Feel free to message me here or through eBay to chat about details. Thanks, and again, I'm sorry you didn't get more bids.

Fab4ever
aka Christopher Ave

hope you find someone
:confused::rolleyes:Excuse me. What made you think this auction was mine? All I tried to do....AS USUAL:rolleyes: was help members find ways to improve their studio. geeezus.

Rick,

I won your auction!
Ahem....I live in Oregon. This was NOT my auction. I don't spam HR like some people I know.:mad:

Sorry it was so cheap... I live in St. Louis so I'll have to figure out when I can drive up and pick them up.
Hey, doesn't bother me at all. In fact...why do you think I posted it? Congratulations.;)
fitZ

sensitive much?
Sensitive? What part of clarifying the point of my post makes me sensitive? Besides, you make "sensitive" sound like something negative. Are you sensitive when a nurse sticks a syringe in your arm?;)

Ok. Here's a ridiculously disjointed reply.

Rick, there is an Oregon in Illinois. And.... other things at the doctor's office make me more sensitive than a nurse putting a needle in my arm. (think latex gloves)

I also bid on that 703, but when somebody else started bidding I figured the heck with it.
Didn't want to get into a bidding contest over something that would cost me $50 in gasoline to pick up.

Last edited:
Sorry Rick, I assumed it was you.

Anyway, $5.50 isn't too bad a price for 703... Finally, once gear-related purchase I can actually tell my wife about! :)

Back