6 Beat (((UPDATE))) -CHOP SHOP PRODUCTIONS

Good work player, I was feeling Minisrty the most. Feline had a Pete Rock sound to it. I also like the drums on Giga, but you seem to use very similar drum patterns for all of your tracks, and they have an early 90's feel to them.

Murdock Jones said:
and they have an early 90's feel to them.

Oh.. What year is this.. I though it was 96'... LOL...

Good looking on the feed yall... Where is Nick Spring at ?

No doubt Stray.. Sounds like I am stuck in a time warp and I can't get out... Nice is on ya site kid...

Preciate da feed Trump...

Raticus

I've went back and revisited your beats a couple of times, I tend to do that when I get a minute or two at work.....Yeah, it is Pete Rockish! But that's my man......Do you get cats to purchase alot of your stuff? Only a real Hiphop head would understand your vibe. NAS could rip alot of that, he's a hip hop head and he can get current because he's done his homework.
But just had to let you know you got me REMINISCING!!!!!!!!Good you're around Duke!!!!

Thanks for peeping...

Prior to moving I was moving these beats locally and a few online.. I trying to get that reestablished now... I don't think it will be a problem as there are only a handful of Beatmakers like myself... Yep got that vintage HIP HOP sound.. Thanks for recognition dogg...

Raticus

Back