5 Tube mics, which to choose?

RCAGuy05

V69
V77
AT4060
GrooveTubes MD1b
SP T3

Without sounding generic I'd prefer the mic that isn't completely transparent and atleast slight color in a vintage way that is noticable even if subtle, some transparency is good,
sits well in dense mixes, and smooths out at the top end AKA NOT HYPED(cause my voice hits some very powerful hi-mids that have crackled some condensers).
I'll be using the mic for Electric, Acoustic, Vocals, and overheads just to get a neat sound. So which one is up to par? This list is pretty much where I stand. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I have three of those and they all sound different
T3 least colored but still a rich sound
V77 middle of the road for dark but a great mic
GT darkest of the bunch but very usable and great on cabs

I picked up a GT MD1b at the Musician's Friend blowout (I think they were going for $250 or so) hoping that it would match up with my MD1a, but it wasn't remotely close. It actually looked like GT-66 electronics in the older style casing. Milspec minitube that was not replaceable/exchangeable and mass produced electronics unlike the older hand wired stuff. Casing was cheaper than the original too. Didn't sound like the MD1a either. I preferred the MD1a so I sent it back. YMMV.

I have the T3 and the v77. Both nice. The T3 sounds a bit richer on vocals. I use both all the time.

Back