308B for a steal!

Looks like a good one! :cool:

I'd love to buy it but where the hell would I put it? :confused:

Besides, I already have 2 - M312B in decent shape.

I predict this one will end up selling for 350 plus shipping...still a steal considering what they went for new, not that many years ago!

Cheers! :)

Jeff, did you see the other one, NOS 312B ? It's already up there and I predict it might hit close to $1000. :eek:

It is sweet. I just want it to have a good home :D
I already have one myself. And a 312B. Now I want a 320B and I'll have the whole set :p
There was another one up befoere that was NOS. Still had the box and everything! It was pristine!

I went and picked up BOTH of mine. One was in Detroit and the other was in Chicago. I've already seen what Brown Can Do For Me....

Oh wait! Here is the NOS one! It's a 312B!!
http://tinyurl.com/ag2rs

Last edited:
cjacek said:
Jeff, did you see the other one, NOS 312B ? It's already up there and I predict it might hit close to $1000. :eek:
Well, they originally retail for 3400 bucks when new so even at a 1000, it's still a great price if it is in fact mint!?

I bought both of mine back in the mid 90's when they were only about 5 or 6 years old at best and I paid 650 for a mint one with the original box and manual and 600 for the second one with no manual and a custom roadie case.

They're great boards that were built well, sound great and offer very nice routing flexibility. All things considered, they're well worth even more then a G note if you compare them to what ever is left out there new on the market.

Cheers! :)

The Ghost of FM said:
All things considered, they're well worth even more then a G note if you compare them to what ever is left out there new on the market.

That I agree with 100% but what can you do with what the market value is now for these wonderful mixers ? :confused:

Bidding has ended for this item

Winning bid: US $274.00

Ended: Jan-12-06 04:02:25 PST
Start time: Jan-05-06 04:02:25 PST
History: 19 bids (US $75.00 starting bid)
Winning bidder: g82balive

Back