3 times the charm (haters and fags welcome)

antman

http://www.myspace.com/chickenandbacon
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6832285

I hear motherfuckers saying they nicer
Ok you know that’s some fucking bullshit
You need to just ahhh fucking retire/
You tried to strike back but you don't got an empire/
And you ain't nice you just a dumb motherfucker
That thinks he can write/
You getting old in age/
Talk about delivery the only one you got
Is the truck on your page/
See I do them real geezy
I kill em with first line I murder them with the second one/
By the third one I play deadbeat dad and forget about son/
So don't even act like metaphors
Your lyrics can even come close/
You’re comedy central and this your roast/
I ain’t worried about the chicken that couldn’t get across the road/
You’s a gay nigga you stay chasing rainbows/
Like a leprechaun the only difference is though/
There is no pots of gold/
You’s just a broke nigga still waiting
On that bread truck too fucking show up
And it ain't going to happen/
And if it does you’ll be unpacking/It/
Making sure I got enough bread to make my sandwich/
I got an obsession like that bad Santa kid/
You know do you “want any sandwiches?”/
Only if it's chickenandbacon/
I am still trying to figure out what fuck you was thinking/
And since you like jewels I decided to a just get a present for you
It's a chain now lets take a walk in the park/
Like the bitch you are/
And yes HR (homerecording.com) was dead before they heard my lyrics/
I guess I am gospel now the way I fucking raise spirits/
I am tired of you claiming I am a wannabe gangsta
Cause I don't rap about firearms/
If I did I’ll do you like website
Put the dot on your forehead and now remain calm/com/
But you probably didn't get it/
But I ain't got no time to fucking re-spit it/
Rhymes on paper I know fucking scribble it/
Judging by your last track you can't be serious/
You fed off my verse so much I am anorexic/
But listen clown we can go pound for pound/
But you'll when by default cause you weigh like a ton/
And tell that R&B singer shut the fuck up
Before I rip out his tongue and punch him in lungs
And I don’t want to have to T-pain a nigga

That sucked, probably the worst out of your 3. And a pussy like you WOULD diss the singer here cuz you know you can barely handle Gully alone, and someone like me could lyrically assassinate yo wack ass. That flow was so slow I almost fell asleep.

^haha your mad u suck u and many others are dick riders just use condoms. I love the hate i can rap circles around u, gully and whoever.

Awww I ain't mad at cha, I can just tell when someone is good or not. That was weak. Good try though, maybe next time you can write something clever, or insulting?

The only way it can get worse is if you make a beat with Fruity Loop,s and rap over it!!

Or better yet...Steal.oops I mean sample someone elses music..cuz you need talent to do that!!!:D

lol are you really 22?

i hope for your sake that you didn't play this for anybody who knows you in real life

*sigh* (wow would of left the msg at that but apperently u cant leave msgs under 10 Characters... really didnt think this dude diserved n e more attention)

Antman has a defense wall up right now so anything bad thats said about this flow is gonna be taken as hate. This ain't hate tho this is the truth, I would never listen to this ever again. I know it's only a battle and it may be rushed but c'mon man work on your delivery a lil bit first. lyrics ain't bad deff. better than i can do but the delivery wasn't good. and the part about chasin rainbows was bad i mean who says stuff like that? sounded like u were just making things ryhme. even tho gully is my boy i'mma tell u antman to stay grinding and work on your stuff

What the heck started this sh*t?

I only listened to this one track and nothing else pertaining to this so-called beef. I would have to say the opposite of what DesertEase said. To me, the delivery wasn't bad, but the lyrics were. This is coming from a lyricist's perspective.

Take it how you wanna take it. I'm out.

What yuo have to remember is "ant" is one of those cocky muthafuckas who really has no need to be cocky.

Anyone who's ever recorded someone else knows the type. They think their shit is platinum when it's really alloy metal, but they don't know how to take any constructive criticism, they just try to discredit you to make themselves feel better in their own minds.

With a little work, he could improve a lot, but he's too hardheaded to listen to shit anyone has to say, constructive or otherwise.

Fiev.

With a little work, he could improve a lot

As somebody who's recorded other people before, you are probably aware that some people just don't have it. And they never will no matter how hard they try. This is one of those people.

Notice how he bolded the phrases that relate to each other, as if we would be too stupid to figure out his references. It's only going to go downhill from here.

As somebody who's recorded other people before, you are probably aware that some people just don't have it. And they never will no matter how hard they try. This is one of those people.

Notice how he bolded the phrases that relate to each other, as if we would be too stupid to figure out his references. It's only going to go downhill from here.

True...some will never do it no matter how hard they try. I'm just saying dude could probably work on it if he lost the ego and actually looked for help with his delivery. Seems like a newb to me, and I know that I wasn't anywhere near as good as I am now with it when I first started out (even though I thought I was).

But on another tip, you'd be surprised how many mainstream artists didn't know how to rhyme or write a song right (hell or even count bars)....only difference is they had good delivery so it was easier to work out.

As far as antman here...not enough time has passed to truly see which direction it goes...if this continues, I agree with you.

Fiev

My take is "rhyming is not his forte"..............

Maybe he'll be a hell of a crackhead.
Maybe he is one! (I couldn't tell from his youtube if he is on crack or in "crack") You pick which crack I'm talking about, there's only two!!!) and both are deadly!!!!

I do see that he yearns for attention and we are giving him that. It just goes to show that the hug you don't give your child could possibly ruin him/her for life. And I see that Miss Bitch Ass Anturd missed the opportunity to get that hug (and video jacking Niggas for attention is his crime of choice.)

I think I may need to hook up the mic and burn you vocally. (And naturally, not Autotune saturated to prevent suicide attempts) But that is giving you too much attention.

Walmart has hugs on sale! They're over next to the vaseline and jock straps.

SISSSSSYYY

s
gullyjewelz_listening2ANTMAN-1.jpg

IM RATHER BORED . . . HE SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS WITH SOME VOTING POLLS OR SOMETHING . . HE THINKS HE CAN "WIN" JUST BECAUSE HE CHURNS OUT A VERSE . . . THATS HIS GOAL . . . AS LONG AS HE KEEPS COMIN . .. HE THINKS HE IS DOING SOMETHING . ..

Im So Glad The All Knowing Jasonbmerrill Has Finally Imparted The Gospel Unto Us . .. Down From Teh Mountain Top He Has Come To Deliver Us . . .. Saved By The Heavens . . . I Tell Ya!

Wow did this dude just use the "T-Pain" effect acapella while saying he can sing R&B? Damn! I seriously don't know what to think...:confused:

Back